Saturday 17 October 2009

Mans needs...

Once again with my return to uni & more importantly with my winter lifestyle in full effect bmx has once again dropped almost completely off the radar. My days are spent either in uni, sitting around watching films or getting wasted, on some days our household doesn't even get dressed let alone leave the house out into the wank Plymouth winter. This lack of bicycle related activity has its effects in the place of muscles, skinny rib cages and beer guts, in the place of passion and energy, lethargy and chain smoking.

fuck...i need to get back on my bike, even if only to jam about on a kerb or a ledge for half an hour or so, i got my needs.

peas

the above image has nothing to do with this I just thought it was rad, possibly came from streetphire or something who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment