Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fixie fetish

I know this is very 'un-bmx' & im very likely to get slated and one or two slaps from more bmx faithful friends(tom & james in particular), buuuuuut.... im kinda wanting a bigger bike to cruise about on. This isn't a farewell to bmx (far from it) or my conversion to the gay, pretentious fixie scene either, but i figured I've always loved bikes of all shapes and sizes even when i skated buut if i was to ride something bigger to and from the boozer it would have to be single gear. Also I've heard Leeds & united badman ricky feather has started a fixie/racing bike company and they look fookin rad so in effect I'm supporting another small bicycle rider by buying a bigger bike, go figure. Or have a look here and shut me down for not being 'bmx' enough.

big love

No comments:

Post a Comment