Sunday 25 October 2009

Foward rolls & frank turner

I just realised i completely forgot to write anything about seeing frank turner last night despite the fact it was one of the best gigs I've been too recently(and writing about it means i can take my head out of an exceptionally boring history book). I could probably go on about the set list & about how he managed to make largely acoustic music fit well when played with a band but yeah you probably don't want to know, so all I'll say is that you should go buy,beg or steal a copy of love, ire & song which i reckon is his best album to date and pretend you were there yourself, some kinda role play thing.

anyways I'm pretty sure he opened with this which is probably one his best songs, the video's pretty cool as well.



Oh and this is amaaaaaazing, totally what bmx should be about. found it on some Scottish blog.




that is all

peas

No comments:

Post a Comment