Monday 26 October 2009

Chunder o'clock


Is what i expect Halloween to be for someone, i was supposed to be in Brighton this week but due to a lack of money at both ends, I'm instead spending it reading mind numbing history books,playing megadrive, chain smoking & wishing it was dry enough for me to ride. Although there is a prospect of a quick trip down to Bournemouth for some pre-Halloween wastage with my good Friend Josie, so its not all bad. Anyways i digress back to Halloween yeah everyone knows the best thing about meaningless Americanised holidays when your a student is house parties and Halloween always creates lots of them. I'm still unsure about what my costume should be though at the moment I'm leaning towards either 80's metal zombie or ghost, pretty much just because of the wonderful lack of effort involved in both coupled with the praise I'll get for actually doing anything.Should be good times despite my envy at everyone from back home going to unit 23 halloween jam in Glasgow, but alas there was no room for a wee one in the car.

Anyways im off to read some more shitty books about class mobility & social history, the words in no particular order my, Fuck & life spring to mind.

Peas y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment