Thursday 20 August 2009

snap.

So im effectively housebound due to a pretty silly trampoline realted incident which has left me with a broken ankle. This is made about two million times worse by the fact its the best weather and i really really want to go out and get drunk but can't trust my drunken stagger on crutches. Possible withdrawl symptoms? ill let you know in a couple of days.

There are some positives to my state:

1. I can now spend literally hours downloading every album i always wanted but never had time to find, my ankle and its healing time presents the biggest danger to the music industry seen in years.

2. It gives me the boredom/time/kick up the rectum needed to fix my camera and start shooting again.

3. Riding will feel better than ever when im healed.

4. Bestival will be made even better by the recent ability to walk and jump again.

5. I have enough time to perfect every ps2 and wii game our house contains (except perhaps wii fit)

and last but not least the sympathy from my peers and family, sweet as a nut

peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment