Tuesday 18 August 2009

Past love.

Whilst I'm a firm believer that hardcore has had its day(at least for me, the lack of any decent hardcore albums for quite a while being the catalyst), this album reminds me so much of being 16, and not necessarily better days but certainly fondly remembered ones. I was never really into the whole two stepping,straightedge, vegan, boring as fuck side of hardcore, a guess i like drinking a little too much but for a 16 year old bmxer i can't think of much better music. Angry heartfelt vocals, power chords and hectic drumming, i cant pretend to know much about the technicalites of music but that sounds pretty sweet to me. My only regret is that i never saw them live.

So go have a wee listen my personal standouts on the album are the title track and 'false idols fall' both are amazing to ride to, flail about to and shout along to, what more could you really want?

peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment