Friday 3 July 2009

Snappers.

Said badass jackets

This thing was amazing i think it was like a jet enginge or something it had a foosball table inside surronded by douchebags who played forever, i just wanted a quick spin to go with my pint.
We visisted stonehenge on the way, i have to say its probably the most overated landmark in the world, i personally prefer glastonburys stone circle a mere few hundred thousand years younger. In reflection of how boring stonehenge is we got out the car long enough for american tourists to take this photo and left.
Nats country estate.
Before the storm literally and metophorically.

At the height of my sun/ lidl brand vodka induced illness.

My 'friends' laughing at my horrifically burned legs, im trapped with the skin of a pale ginger child depite the fact i have dark hair.

The price of a 'free' ticket.

My favouraite club in all the world 'drag strip'

Festival toilets provide a suprising amount of entertainment.

our camp pre me puking just about everywhere.

The loooong journey home.


The devil is wicker and plays a violin?

I think most of these photos were either taken by fellow glastonburyers Marcus and Tom, i wouldnt try and claim them the fact most feature me ruins this idea. Ill develop mine in the distant future when i have money.

peas

No comments:

Post a Comment