Monday 2 August 2010

Its been a while, a certain female and my one true love (wray and nephew 65 proof rum) have kept me from rambling on the internet for a while. The time hasn't been completely useless though i discovered a few hidden gems on my travels between bed, weatherpoons and the bathroom sink.



I really don't know how to talk about this album without sounding cliche or like a guardian album review, i want to use words like haunting but that sounds a little pretentious for a blog a couple (if im lucky) of people read, so ill settle for something simple. In a sentence this is a beautiful record.

If your not into the dullset tones of mr Blaine harrison, everyone should see this.
I defy anyone not to find Chunky's attempt at something slighty graceful hilarious, i always find it reassuring when even the ludicrisly talented struggle at something most 5 year old girls can do with ease.

Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment