Thursday 17 December 2009

Old and apprehensive.

About how undoubtedly dire working at 'winter wonderland' in Hyde Park all weekend is gonna be. The thought of hundreds of happy families ice skating around eating hot doughnuts whilst i freeze my tits off at the bar fills me with dread, but ah well that's tomorrow.

This is probably my favourite song on the seven seas at the moment, its a treat.





I think I'm going through an early retiree stage as all I've been listening to lately is Bruce Springsteen and Johnny cash. Clearly i should have been a child of the fifties, ah well i always wanted some kind of enigmatic title like 'old before his time', makes me seem world wizened.

Oh and the photo is from probably the best meal i've had since my decision to forfeit comfort and food and go to uni a year and a half ago.

Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment