Monday 7 December 2009

Life is good..

a bank balance of -£1,222 is never a good sign. If it would only stop raining for five minutes, all would be well as I've noticed some killer spots lately.

Its at desperate times like these I realise how few free things there are in this south western peninsula of England. here's a list of possibilities for the two weeks until i can leech of my parents festive spirit in Basingstoke:

-Go and see an art show/film night which seem to be on at uni every week.
-Go out for a minesweep
-Spotify
-Scribble rocket cocks & other imaginative slogans all over my bike.
-edit my clothes somehow
-megadrive/PS2
-write this thing(although it won't be very interesting me having not money to do anything and all that jazz)
-Go to the uni library
-Ride a carpark (the chances of a dry day this side of march being approximately 1 in 7 million.)
-Try & blag free membership to the new indoor park
- Find me an easy girl for entertainment/warmth/ego boost although this usually involves some degree of alcohol or money.
-Plan for when i have money.

That's all i got, anyone else got any suggestions?

peas

No comments:

Post a Comment