Sunday 8 November 2009

Winter resolutions..

I know its November & its probably a little early for the whole resolution thing, i also realise this is probably the unoriginal post ever. Buuut i decided to write a list of stuff i need to do, it seems like most of my passions apart from drinking have died a pretty pathetic death recently, so here we go.

RIDE
RIDE
RIDE
Start shooting photos again (i always say this then fail to get my SLR fixed, but this time I'll do it.)
Stop smoking so much
Film some clips
Go to more gigs
Learn to draw better
Get all my uni work done
Go to Barcelona/Madrid & stop putting it off.
Write some articles so my journalism dream goes somewhere.
Get some sweet tats on the go.
Buy a belt that isn't borrowed from my dad and thus two sizes too big,so i don't have to use shoelaces anymore.

I think thats about all, i hope this isn't to boring, but i make no apologies if it is. Oh and this is going to be amazing, my housemate tom told me about it earlier:Bombay bicycle club, temper trap & the big pink. Granted Razorshite are playing but i can live with 40min's of pain for a couple of hours of bliss. Its a Brixton academy on the 16th December just in time for Christmas.



Oh and its just dawned on me that this is the wrong flyer, i wouldn't be for hard-fi & kasier chiefs but mehhh you get the gist of the thing.

Peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment