Sunday 27 September 2009

Home sweet home.


I happily admit I've neglected updating this recently, but in my defence daily hangovers and sharing my bed with an ungodly amount of people aren't exactly a recipe for anything creative. Things started with the two day bmx,alcohol and jailbate extravaganza of budget jam 2009, things went off as usaul, the only negative thing being bruza's threatened prison sentance and subsequant £700 fine, apparently he's got some kinda fund going to help split the cost a bit so if you wanna help a brother out go here.

The week that followed has been somewhat of a blur but i've already had too much fun, drank too much, ate too little and done nothing constructive towards my history degree. I've also already reignited my hate for the city of plymouth but bahhhh looks like im here for the forseeable future so I fully intend to make the most of whats in truth a pretty good situation.

Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment