Wednesday 29 July 2009

1234..5 and barely alive

Maybe it was becuse i'd been drinking the two days before but my trip to shoreditch's 1234 festival seemed doomed from the start. After getting to liverpool st an hour and half before my friends and then being asked why 'i wasn't performing' by a frail old tube regular, not having the heart to tell her i was merely sitting on the floor, i cracked some swine flu realted joke and moved places. Indeed things were not going well.

However my doubts were unfounded musically it was sick, patrick wolf being my personal highlight and the rain even held off until about 7. My only complaint was feeling distinctly out of place with my genuine accent, lack of deck shoes and haircut with the sides intact when confronted with the 10,000 art school kids in attendance. hmmmm i was in shoreditch so i cant really complain.

personal highlight



peas

No comments:

Post a Comment