Thursday 30 April 2009

Get well soon bro


Get well soon bro!

My prayers are tonight with a very dear friend Thomas Usher, Usher fractured his skull riding our local and is currently in Southampton intensive care. To say this has come as a shock is an understatement, tom is one of the most care-free,happy go lucky guys i know and i can honestly say its an honour to call him my friend. I have complete faith he’ll get through this and come out the other end stronger than ever, kids a fighter.From what ive heard from his girlfriend and people back home his fight has already started as he’s apparently stable & awake, a trip to southampton hospital is immenent for me.

Its gonna be a long road back, but Ushers more than able enough to weather the storm.

my prayers are with you bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment