Friday 15 May 2009

Yesssssssssss

My first year of uni and consequently all my exams are over, my last exam was a breeze finished 10 mins from time, was pretty lucky the girl in front of me had an unbelievably shit neck tattoo so i mananged spend the last ten minutes trying to figure out what it was supposed to be and whether the fact it looked like it was drawn by a five year old was intentional. Ahhhh the laughs anyways im about to make an 160 mile trip to reading this afternoon to get amazingly drunk for two of my favouraite peoples birthday, thats dedication. So happy birthday to Charlotte and Ashlyn.

peace out.



Happy birthday twins!

1 comment:

  1. haha dedication indeed Mr Stafford =) ... very happy you came and mega happy that we got a mention in your blog =D

    huge hugs
    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete