Tuesday 12 May 2009

One of those days...


Is what today most definitely goes down as it went something like this.

10:21 am- i know the exact time because I'm always pissed to be woken up early, today i was awoken by my flatmate singing/screeching at the top over her lungs, this did wonders for my hangover

10:23 am- Reached over to drink some water, succeeded only in knocking half a bottle of Budweiser all over my new shoes.

as you can see its going well.

about 12ish: tried eating coco pops/having a cigarette to make me feel better, both made me feel disgusting.


hours of 12-3pm: sat in bed vainly trying to feel better whilst vowing never again to drink 'white ace', 'white star' or anything with an rrp of less than £2 ever again.


3:30pm- Just as school gets out me and jack decide to go out for a ride to 'clear our heads' (at this point i should point out Jack was hanging out his ass about a foot further than me), seeing as central park is up a massive hill neither of us could be bothered. We opted instead for a bank to sub outside an old peoples home and a 3 foot high brick ledge, needless to say other than me nearly dying doing a drop manual gap nothing very good went down and a hasty return to bed was made after about an hour.

4:30pm- Returned home to an email from UCL saying something along the lines of we cannot transfer you this year, you'll have to wait till 2010! sorry what? so basically if i want to go uni in Camden i have to wait until I'm nearly 21, not cool at all. Looks like my chances of moving to the smoke before i finish uni are evaporating by the day.


Tea time- BARE CUPBOARDS



Now:This was all confounded by a mountain of revision on the Virginia fucking colony.




All in all not the most successful day of my 19 years on the planet.

Fuck this im off for a mars bar and a pint
.

1 comment:

  1. This made me lol, I know too well what those days feel like. Hope things pick up soon x

    ReplyDelete