Sunday 18 April 2010

Two fingers up at those who won't miss us when we pass away.

Somehow it eluded me that the rakes split up last autumn, i now feel pretty stupid that i looked for their name on all the festival line-ups for this summer. The best thing about them was their ability to make even the most cack footed awkward kids like me want to dance and throw their limbs about,seeing them at glastonbury 2009 in a glorified 6 man tent was definately one of my highlights of my 19th year.Anyways i digress capture/release (2005) is in my opinion one of the best albums of the decade, so here's a belated r.i.p to the music of a band who had style substance and above all tuuuuneees!

Undoubtedly my favourite song.



Also is this even real? i read somewhere that p diddy has a 50% share in iroc Vodka in return for cringe worthy moments like this:



Marketing calamity of 2010? i think its up their with gocompare.com's operatic cunt.

peas out

No comments:

Post a Comment